Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny 8th Graders

I have the opportunity to teach the gifted and talented students at my school. Now sometimes they talk TOO much, but I still love them. They love to learn and they love get me off topic. One day a couple of weeks ago I finally got them to stop talking and I was able to start teaching. Just as we were about to begin the planned activity, a student from the room next door came in and said that the substitute next door needed my help. With any other class I wouldn't have gone. The other classes would have destroyed the clasroom. But with my gifted class... when I came back after 5 minutes of being with the sub, this is what I came back to. They are funny!

4 comments:

Rachel and Todd said...

That is so hilarious. They must really love you and be gifted and talented to arrange all that. They even had leveled rows of singers! Way to go, Cameo.

The Garcias said...

I loved your little insight to your life outside of Wymount. I thought it was hilarious. I'm sure you're the best teacher. I can tell your students really like you. Have a great day Cameo!

Anonymous said...

that is so randomly hilarious. it totally cracks me up! what a lucky bunch of students to have such a faboulous teacher!

Amy said...

Hello Guys! I found your blog! I have not read it yet, but perhaps someday I will. I will add to you to our list of friends, so I can stay updated.

Check and our blog, if you want, at dustinandamyormond.blogspot.com