Friday, April 11, 2008

SPRING BREAK BEGINS NOW!

I was just talking to my students about what they are doing for their spring break. Most of them told me about their extravagant trips they are going on: Sea world, Disneyland, Washington DC, etc. My students then asked me what I am doing. All of them thought my spring break was going to be horribly boring, but I am quite excited. Here is my Extravagant Spring Break Check List:
  • Get caught up on grading
  • Organize my backroom in my classroom
  • Plan my next teaching unit
  • Go to Allen's classes
  • Coach track
  • Go running EVERYDAY!
  • Spring Cleaning (Do a deep cleaning of our whole apartment)
  • Clean out the fridge
  • Organize our pantry
  • Write letters
  • plan music time for primary for the next couple of weeks
  • Find out how to design our blog so it is a little more "cute"
  • COOK (including making homemade rolls)
  • AND end the week with a date to Sandy with my FABULOUS husband

If you have any more suggestions for my extravagant spring break check list... let me know

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should also make pancakes for breakfast at least twice. Yum!

The Sabeys said...

Oh...Good idea. I can make pancakes, and eggs, and french toast even!